The average salary for a Wildlife Photographer is ₹4,32,500 per year (₹23,430 per month), which is ₹45,000 (+12%) higher than the national average salary in India. A Wildlife Photographer can expect an average starting salary of ₹1,23,400. The highest salaries can exceed ₹10,00,000.
Is wildlife photography a good career in India?
It’s an adventurous career that demands mental as well as physical fitness besides general aptitude for the job. If you’re a photographer who is fascinated by animals, nature and enjoy travel, Wildlife/Nature Photography can be an ideal career for you. It can be taken as part of ones hobby as well as a profession.
Is wildlife photography a good job?
Wildlife photography has emerged as one of the most exciting career options by youths off-late. Even professionals with cherished career outside are taking to it. To understand briefly, wildlife photography is concerned with documenting various forms of wildlife in their natural habitat.
What should I do after 12 in photography?
List of diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Digital Photography.
- Diploma in Photography and Cinematography.
- Diploma in Advertising and Commercial Photography.
- PG Diploma in Photography.
- Diploma in Fashion Photography.
- Diploma in Professional Photojournalism.
- Diploma in Photography and Digital Imaging.
How can I become a wildlife photographer after 12th?
How to become a Wildlife Photographer: What after 12th?
- Certificate course in Advanced Photography.
- Certificate course in Basic Photography.
- Certificate course in Commercial Photography.
- Certificate course in Digital Photography.
- Certificate course in Nature and Wildlife Photography.
- Certificate course in Photography.
Who is best wildlife photographer in India?
10 Best Indian Wildlife Photographers Who Can Inspire You To Travel & Explore National Parks
- Shaaz Jung. …
- Kalyan Varma. …
- Sandesh Kadur. …
- Shivang Mehta. …
- Rathika Ramasamy. …
- Dhritiman Mukherjee. …
- Sudhir Shivaram. …
- Aditya Panda.
Which course is best for wildlife photography?
Wildlife Photography Courses in Delhi
|Wildlife Photography Course||Institutes in Delhi||Fees|
|Nature and Wildlife Photography Course||Delhi College of Photography (DCOP)||INR 17,500|
|Diploma in Photography||Mod’art India||–|
|Travel, Wildlife and Landscape Photography Course||TGC Animation & Multimedia||–|
How much is the salary of a photographer?
Photographer salary in India ranges between ₹ 0.2 Lakhs to ₹ 7.5 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 3.0 Lakhs.
What is the highest paid photography job?
Listed here are some of the highest paying photography jobs in the world:
- Freelance Photographer.
- Fashion Photographer.
- Fine Art Photographer.
- Medical Photographer.
- Product Photographer.
- Film Set Photographer.
- White House Photographer.
- Wedding Photographer.
What is the fees of Delhi College of photography?
Delhi School of Photography Courses
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Course Fee (in Rs)*|
|Foundation Course||Candidates should pass Class 10 in any discipline from a recognised school.||12,500|
|School Students Course||Passionate about photography.||6,000|
How do I sell my Wildlife Photography?
How to become a professional wildlife photographer and make money from your photos
- Sell photos at craft fairs. Craft fairs and markets are a great way to start making sales. …
- Run wildlife photography workshops. …
- Give talks and presentations. …
- Sell to newspapers.
Which study is best for photography?
Some of the best colleges offering photography courses are mentioned below:
- Delhi College of Photography. …
- Creative Hut Institute of Photography. …
- Light and Life Academy. …
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad. …
- AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Center. …
- Asian Academy of Film and Television.
Can photography be a career?
As with most professions, a degree can open the door to opportunity. In the field of photography, degree holders are often considered for jobs as commercial photographers, photojournalists, digital photo editors, videographers, and even educators.
How do I join photography?
How to become a photographer in India?
- Learn by taking up a course. To make a career in the digital photography world, you need to stay updated with the new techniques and equipment. …
- Back to basics. …
- Practice and learn. …
- Choose your Niche/segment. …
- Create your blog/ website. …
- Get the right gear.